Tell your most embarrasing moment (and share it on here)
OR
Share your biggest fear (in your opinion) and share it with us.
Obviously you do NOT have to do either one of these - just thought it would be fun. :)
My most embarrasing moment:
(warning, rated pg13)
I was working in a walk in clinic as a nurse, and we had a patient come in who was complaining of his testicles being red and swolen. He says to me "I am really embarrassed about this, but it really hurts" In all my wisdom, I replied "well, that's not something you want to play around with" !!!! As soon as I realized what I had said, I left the room and made another nurse finish up. I laughed about that all day long. And still laugh about it sometimes. Sometimes what I mean to say just doesn't come out right.
My biggest fear:
ummm - too many to list, but i am working on it :)
1 comment:
lol... oh my... hee hee...
i think fear of losing my husband or son... but in other ways claustrophobia or suffocating (i had years of wegener's disease where i couldn't breathe through my nose... i would about panic if a tv show had a character kidnapped with their mouth duct-taped shut... i know i'd have suffocated if it had been me because i couldn't breathe through my nose! the idea alone freaked me out!
Post a Comment