Wednesday, February 11, 2009

just would you...

OK, not a would you rather, but just a "would you"

IF money were not an issue at all, you had all that you wanted, and plenty left over... Would you change anything about your physical appearance - ie plastic surgery, etc? You don't have to say "what" unless you want to, hee hee.

4 comments:

ME! said...

I think the more appropriate question is who would not! I think just about anything would change something- even hair extensions or whiter teeth can make a difference. I personally would get a brazillian butt lift and liposuction and boob lift...but I never will b/c I deathly afraid of plastic surgery.

Brenda B said...

I would! I used to say that I would get a boob job but now my first choice would to get my chin/neck done. after that a boob lift and a tummy tuck would be on my list.

heidi jo said...

it would be hard to say no...the whitened teeth and laser hair removal would be easy to say yes to though. :)

tammy said...

I am ashamed to say that I absolutely would. I have always hated my nose and would love to change it