Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good Day :)

I had a great day today. We went to Sea World for my birthday. It has been about 3 years since we had been, and the kids were at a much better age to really enjoy it this time. I made Madi ride the Kraken with me (roller coaster). She cried all the way through the line (I know some of you think I am mean). And honestly, I don't think she enjoyed it too much, she was pretty scared. BUT I don't think it was as bad as she thought either. The thing is when she was about 6 years old she used to ride another upside down roller coaster with me all the time. Go figure. Then we all rode a small roller coaster at the end of the day. Tyler LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it!! He actually rode it twice in a row. I was kinda worried about his heart, but I checked it when he got off and it was fine. I'm glad he liked it. Matt and I both love rollercoasters, so the kids better learn to like them too - ;) Lauren did NOT like even the small one, but she is definately our most reserved kid when it comes to things like that.

Well, I am off to get ready for bed. I am so glad I got to spend the day with my family!! It really was a great day! And Pam and Brit... we are still gonna try to come down your way sometime soon too.

And a prayer request please. I talked to my grandfather today, my grandmother is not doing too good. She is a WONDERFUL lady that I look up to a lot. She introduced me to Jesus by her life example. When the time comes for her to go home ahead of my, I will be sad because I will miss her; but I know she will be waiting for me when I get there :) Still, my prayer is thatI can have as much time with her as possible.

Shauna

No comments: