still waiting. IV in place with no tears :)
Please pray for me... this was hard enough already; then about 15 minutes ago LoLo walked into pre-op. She is having something done today too. It took me a long time to stop crying after she left. I loved her with all of my heart.
My heart was already stretched to the max with Tyler today, and now I feel like scabs have been ripped off an old wound. I'm glad to see her. But it made me hurt even more today.
Shauna
3 comments:
OH Shawna I'm sorry! Praying for strenght and peace!
So sorry that your day was made even more stressful with the double up. Praying for you and watching for updates.
Thank you ladies! In retrospect, it felt REALLY good to wrap my arms around her and hug her!! It is just that I am still worried about her, and time had taken the edge off my hurt; and today was not a great day to be reminded of that hurt again. But... all is good. God had a reason for it. I am reminded to continue praying for her.
Post a Comment