Monday, April 27, 2009

Thank you Jesus!!

Ty is out of surgery, and everything went great! He is still groggy and has a sore throat, but the ice chips have made him happy for the moment. He was really sad at first, he kept saying "I want to go home" and "when am I gonna wake up".

Thank you all for praying!!!

I will write more later.

Shauna

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Thank you Jesus!

Sharlene said...

I'm so thankful that God has seen Ty through another surgery. God must have amazing things in store for Tyler to have given him a story of His power.

Our Journey to Africa said...

Praise the Lord! I'm sure you're busy taking care of your post-op baby...I'm mean big boy...I'll check for more updates later and know we're praying for a quick recovery!
~audrey

Shauna said...

Sharlene, don't know if you saw my other post today, but I saw LoLo here at the hospital. I will have to tell you all about it when we get home.

Shauna

Doni Brinkman said...

Thank you Lord!