Thursday, April 23, 2009

Safe in my arms

Tyler had to have labwork today. As we were waiting in the waiting room he crawled up in my lap and snuggled with me for the longest time. I don't get that much anymore, he is usually too busy playing. It felt so good to hold him in my arms... he is such a sweet boy, and I love to cuddle with him.

Then Ari started getting fussy with Madi holding her, so I held her for a while. She did the same thing as Ty. She leaned her head over on my shoulder and snuggled with me until they called Ty back for his labs to be drawn. I have quickly fallen in love with her, and I love to snuggle with her too.

Then tonight, Lauren was having a hard time going to sleep so I layed down with her for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes with me hugging her up, she fell asleep. She actually woke up again after that though, and is still awake - watching t.v. with mommy downstairs.

I actually get lots of snuggles and hugs every day. Even if they are only for a few seconds. I am a very lucky mommy to have all these kiddos to love on. 5 kids = 10 arms to hug me with. :)

1 comment:

heidi jo said...

and who couldn't enjoy extra snuggles? the precious gifts of life.